Addie very kindly awarded me this!
Here are the rules:
1. Post about the tag.
2. Choose 5 bloggers who deserve this award.
3. Leave a comment on the blogs of the people you tagged, letting them know they were awarded.
4. Answer the questions along with your post. (Omit questions you don’t want to answer)
1. Which do you prefer–Apples, Oranges, or Bananas?
Bananas–they became quite a staple during the past two years with braces.
2. How many siblings do you have?
Permanently, two sisters (ages 13 and 10) and two brothers (ages 4 and 3), plus two foster children.
3. Where do you live–a prairie, Woodland, city, or other?
A normal neighborhood (at least it’s normal to me–I’ve lived here all my life!
4. What is something you enjoy doing with your family?
Gardening. There’s always something for everyone to do.
5. Is your room clean?
Clean is a relative term…
6. Which would you prefer to vist–Italy, Greece, France, Spain, or England?
Probably Spain because I know Spanish, but all of them sound great!
7. What is a scripture that encourages you?
Titus 2:14 (King James Version)
Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
(It reminds me that its perfectly fine to be different!)
8. Gum, chocolate, or jelly beans?
Chocolate—I like +85% (aka Dark Chocolate) (Same as Addie!)
9. What are your favorite types of books?
Non-fiction, mostly. History (but not historical fiction, generally), sewing, art, gardening, etc.
10. Which is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Coconut Lime swirl (Hemp ice cream, Tempt brand!)
11. If you had to eat one type of food for two weeks, what would that food be?
Probably my homemade sourdough.
12. Are you an outside or an inside person?
Inside. I burn easily and usually it’s to hot here to be outside! (though today was beautiful…)
13. Describe yourself in three words.
Peculiar Heavenly Princess (that was predictable…)
14. What chore do you like to do the most?
If I liked it it wouldn’t be a chore…;)
Now, I’d like to award:
(1) My sister Moriah at Riah’s Random Ramblings
(2) Elizabeth at Rapunzel’s Resource
(3)Abigail at Abbey’s blog
(4) Lady Felicity at Hope Scribbles
(5)the other Jordan Elizabeth at Fly FAR
Now an assignment to the lurkers (you know who you are…): I’d like to know what my readers’ answers would be to #13 (Describe yourself in three words). I’d also like each of my readers to describe ME in three words! 🙂